Monday, September 23, 2013

You Take the Cake!

In looking through my photos I came across some of the cakes I have made for special occasions.

This cake was a fun birthday cake for my grandson, Daniel.  Since his birthday is the day before Halloween, Frankenstein was a perfect choice!


One year Daniel requested a volcano cake.  I made it with a glass container in the crater.  We were able to add water and dry ice for an amazing eruption.  I love these adorable grandchildren.  
  


Since Samuel's birthday is the day after Halloween, we often celebrate Daniel and Sam's birthdays at the same party.  I made this monkey cake for Sam's first birthday.  He really loved the cake.  The photos are hilarious.  What a little monkey he is!!!

BEFORE






AFTER







2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!! I think I have not seen any of these cakes. So awesome to see your incredible skill. I may have to have a cake sent on dry ice for my next little one's bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived close enough for me to make them cakes. Sam and Eva always had very specific cake requests when they lived in SLC. When Daniel saw the skirt on the doll cakes, he had the idea that I could make him a volcano cake. They had fun having it erupt with dry ice in the crater.

    ReplyDelete